Chocolate Facts – 12 Interesting Facts About Chocolates
Chocolate Facts – We all know that who invented the chocolate, in 1875 DANIEL PETER is a person who created a milk chocolate with the help of milk powder. It is the first love of everyone like men, women. Who most love the chocolate is children. There are so many types of chocolate like – Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, and White Chocolate, etc. Know More About Chocolate History at Wikipedia
HERE WE ARE GOING TO KNOW DELICIOUS FACTS ABOUT CHOCOLATE
- Chocolate is a typically sweet, there is three form of chocolate which is made in the form of liquid, paste or in a block which used to make a flavor for the different type of dishes.
- There are different varieties of chocolate in a different shape like candy, cake, and nuts.
- There are few people who know that after three type of chocolate (dark, white, and milk) the fourth one which is known a blond chocolate. Also Read: Facts about Watermelon
- George Andrew Kanelos created chocolate which is known as Andes Candies.
- Joseph Fry is a person who invented a first chocolate bar in 1847.
- In a darker chocolate and a can of coco-cola, both have a same quantity of caffeine.
- Tthe largest chocolate bar was created in the UK, which is ever weighted over 12,770 lbs (5,792 kg) on a celebration of Thorton’s 100th birthday.
- We all know that Americans most famous festival is valentine’s day, they buy millions of chocolates on the celebration of valentine’s day.
- Do you know where the most cocoa is found that is Africa where the 2-3 of the world cocoa is grown?
- Chocolate has become most favorite food type in flavor in the world.
- Chocolate displays a popular drink after explorations of America.
- Chocolate and sugar is a combination of sweet chocolate.