13 Incredible & Fun Facts About Watermelon
Among many of us wait for summer to eat a sweet juicy watermelon. We all love to eat them and its simply everyday fruit. WATERMELONS are mostly made of water nearly 92% of water is found in them which makes them one the nutrient fruits. That’s the reason mostly doctor prefer us to eat watermelons because they hydrate your body and are simply the best option for getting relief from the heat and keeping us refresh.
KNOW THE FACTS OF WATERMELONS:
- For taste, their seeds are held across ASIA for their flavor, as the important part of celebrating like national holidays and in a CHINA, they used to eat during the celebration of NEW YEAR.
- WATERMELON is the fruit which seems to be gone to chopping, smashing or squeezing demos and there is an array of world record to doing just that. The Guinness world record are the two persons effort like the first one is in 2014, OLGA LIASHCHUK crushed 3 watermelons with her bare things in 14.65 seconds and the second one is in 2006 LEONARDO D’ANDREA smashed 10 watermelons with the help of his head in 16 seconds.
- For hydration watermelons are the best fruit which is found all over the world because there are 92% water in watermelon and this level is the same as we found in a human brain.
- WATERMELON, it helps us in a unique way like the juice of this fruit it reduces muscle soreness, as we found amino acid in watermelon which can help us to lower blood pressure, it can also help to improve eyesight and eye health as it is so high in a vitamin A, and due to concentration of Penelope, a petrochemical which can help us to lower the rash of cancer. Also Check: 10 Incredible Facts about India
- There are over 1200 varieties of watermelon all differing in texture, taste, and appearance of some being solid pure black in a dense, and some having yellowish flesh like the orangelo over 300 varieties are grown in U.S alone.
- With the help of watermelon there are so many games over hundred games on watermelon like the PAC- MAN was the first time the watermelon made a video game, in the 1980 NAMCO cults classic the watermelon is the highest scoring prize, we can eat watermelon while playing games for a 1000-point boost.
- In China and Japan, watermelon is a popular gift to bring a HOST.
- Watermelon it also comes in the category of vegetable like it is related cucumber, pumpkins, and squash.
- There are over 96 countries worldwide where watermelon was grown.
- OKLAHOMA is a state where watermelon is an official vegetable, by weight they have 92% water and 6% sugar.
- Watermelon, it helps us to make a skin fresh, refreshing hot summer thrust as well as it cleans the kidneys of toxins.
- All parts of watermelon we can eat event the rind, which contains the number of nutrients too.