Brain Facts – 15 Unknown Facts About BrainPosted on
According to human study, the brain is called the Last Frontier of science. The brain is like a machine in which we can store around 2.5 petabytes (or a million gigabytes). It’s a capacity of our brain. According to the field of neuroscience, it is still in the form of infancy. Which is rapidly exploding turning yesterday’s brain ‘’facts” into today’s brain ‘’myths.”
HERE WE ARE GOING TO KNOW THE FACTS OF BRAIN
1) The weight of the brain is nearly 3 pounds.
2) For the brain, oxygen is essential like if our brain is not getting oxygen for 5 minutes which can cause brain damage.
3) If we are talking on the phone in the noisy room so we can’t hear the clear voice because the brain can’t diagnose the noisy voice from the phone.
4) Yawning, it wakes you up — Yawning gets more air from the lungs which is increasing the more oxygen in the brain. Also Read: Facts about chocolate
5) The brain is a 73% water, to affect your attention, memory and other cognitive skills it takes only 2% of hydration.
6) The typical brain is about 2% of a body’s weight, but it uses 20% of energy and oxygen access.
7) As a power of refrigerator light, our brain uses less than power than refrigerator because the brain uses 17% of body energy and 12 watts of power.
8) When sunlight comes into a brain and if we sneeze so crossed wires in the brain stem, its send few signals from the eye through the nose.
9) The brain weight it is nearly 1.36kg, and at the age of 18, your brain stops growing.
10) According to studies, it shows your brain waves are more active in a dreaming than you are awake.
11) The brain can live without oxygen for 4 to 6minutes but, if in the brain there is no oxygen for five to ten minutes it shows the result as brain damage.
12) When you tickle yourself, you cannot feel it, but when other one tickle you then only you can feel it because the brain dulls expected sensations.
13) As we found a newborn baby’s brain, it grows three times its size in the first year.
14) Reading aloud and often talking to a young child its promote brain development.
15) Your brain’s storage capacity is considered virtually unlimited. It doesn’t get “used up” like RAM in your computer.