Butterfly Facts – 15 Interesting Facts About ButterflyPosted on
There are different types of butterflies in the world , different types of colors in it . When butterfly come and sit on the flower it is amazing view they make us feel joy, happy and peace. It’s a wonderful creature by god who made.
Here we are going to know the facts of butterfly:
- Nearly 17,500 species of butterfly can be found in the world. About, 750 are found in America.
- Rhopalocera is the scientific name of Butterfly. Their lifespan is only one year (12 months).
- Butterfly can fly up to speed 12 miles p/h, even few of them can accelerate up to 25 miles p/h.
- Butterflies are characterized by their large scaly wings and butterflies belong to the class of Lepidoptera.
- There are some butterflies in US. which is characterized by on the top of their wing there is two black marking, they are called cabbage white butterflies.
- There are some monarch butterflies who covers 2,500 miles on average in every winter.
- There are so many butterflies who can cover the same distance as monarch like clouded skipper, Red admiral, Cloudless Sulfur and American lady.
- “Flutter” is a name which is known as a group of butterflies.
- This is the fact that many adult butterflies don’t excrete and use everything they eat as a source to create energy.
- Butterflies eyes consist of a network of 6,000 lenses, they can see beyond the ultraviolet spectrum.
- The butterflies colour which we see that is an effect of light reflecting and the wings of butterfly which we see is totally clear.
- There is different type of a size of butterflies. Some butterfly’s spices have a 12-inch wingspan, and some smaller only covers half an inch.
- If the butterflies body temperature is less than 86 degrees then they can’t fly.
- the most part of butterflies where we found cold blood.
- MONARCH butterfly is known as a king of all the butterflies.